Saturday, June 16, 2012

Adidas is Awesome

Okay, so maybe it's just me, but I love everything Adidas is doing right now. Products, advertising, soccer, basketball, you name it and I'll like it. That is, if it's Adidas. You could say I'm "All In." You could say I'm part of the "Smart Soccer Revolution." Any way you put it, I'm fascinated by Adidas.

All In:

Smart Soccer Revolution:


I mean, come on! Innovation in product development and marketing? I'm loving this. I hope this sneaky marketing team keeps it up. They also came full swing for the NBA Finals this year. Another area they are just tearing apart. They are putting their money where their mouth is, literally. NBA Finals ads don't sound very cheap to me. 

Crazy Light 2:


They are coming from all angles, and I like it. They are developing a serious global presence, and without the blabber that usually comes with it. Marketing done simple, but done right. It's vivid. It grabs your attention. You enjoy a commercial.

I have seen these Crazy Light 2 commercials one hundred times, but I still love them. Adidas is getting me, and my generation, at least for now. That is really hard to do. As a generation, we are demanding change, we are demanding innovation. They are actively responding to what consumers want. That is very simple, but it is also effective, and it's working.

I'm shouting from the rooftops with this one, I love Adidas, and I can't help it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment